Always Blanks- Sublimation blanks | Policies & Shipping Info
- Processing Time is 1-3 business days excluding Holidays, Processing time IS NOT shipping time, shipping time is defined as the transit time it takes the package to reach you from the post office.
- Please check your order before submitting. We CAN NOT edit an order once it has been placed, such as changing color or size of an item
- To ensure all orders have the correct items, we DO NOT combine orders
- Flat Rate Shipping - United States only EXCLUDING Hawaii, and Alaska Carriers used: USPS & UPS
- We do NOT except returns or order cancellations. Please make sure to read all size charts before ordering
- Broken / Defective Product, INCORRECT ITEM: please contact us Always Blanks Facebook messenger or by email support@AlwaysBlanks.com with in 48 hrs. of receiving your order with a photo and description of the issue, we will replace the item if we do not have it in stock we can issue a credit or refund, IF the item is altered in any way we will no longer be able to issue a refund or replacement.
- For International Shipping: You are responsible for any and all Taxes and Duties that may be added to your order by the carrier, If you decline the package you will be responsible for a 30% restoking fee and all shipping cost paid, any and all balance remaining will be refunded upon successful delivery of the complete package to Always Blanks.
- Spec and Adjustments: We reserve the right to adjust or alter specs as we feel needed due to material stock and availability.
👉Once your package has been shipped and received by USPS, FedEx or UPS It is now the responsibility of the carrier. Always Blanks is NOT responsible for any delivery delays that may occur. Please make sure all orders are shipped to a secure address, If your order is marked as delivered by the carrier Always Blanks is no longer responible. If you have a problem receiving your package its best to contact the shipping carrier as they will be able to track your package and provide the best information.
LOST PACKAGES: Usps has a waiting period of 15 before a claim can be filed. Filing a claim with USPS is the responsibility of the buyer, the buyer will need the invoice and tracking number to file.